- Type: Anti roll bar
- Position: Rear
- Car Make: MERCEDES BENZ
- OE NO.: W201 190E C-CLASS
- Place of Origin: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Brand Name: Ultra Racing
- Model Number: AR19-351
- Color: White
- Bar attribute: Non-adjustable
- Center cone: Solid
- Size: 19mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Items will be wrapped with protective wraps and then packed with paper boxes.|
|Delivery Detail:||November 2011|
Specifications1) For M.190E.
2) Excellent build quality.
3) OEM services provided.
4) Fast delivery.
5) Worldwide dealer needed.
What affects handling?
When any of the wheels loses contact with the road surface, there will be a deviate in handling; each of the suspension system should keep all wheels on the road surface in spite of hard cornering and in change of steering position. It's always pleasing that that car can be set for a tiny amount of understeer so that it responds predictably to a turn of a steering wheel and the rear wheels to have a smaller dip angle than the front wheels. However this may not be achievable at all times due to the vehicle load, road condition, weather, speed and this consumes excessive time for the driver to adopt.
- The front wheels are likely to slip towards outside of the turn angle, driver can solve it by turning a little more slightly but the handling is reduced, vehicle's behavior is less predictable and tires are likely to worn out faster. Understeer often occurs in front wheel drive layout vehicles.
- The rear wheels are likely to slide towards the outside of the turn more than the front. The driver must correct by steering away from the corner otherwise the vehicle will tend to spin when it has been pushed to its limit. Oversteer often occurs in rear wheel drive layout vehicles.
Anti Roll Bars (also known as anti-sway bars, sway bars or lower tie bars) affect the handling of the car on the lower end of the suspension. Sway bars tie the lower suspension components together across the front or back, and affect a car's over steer and under steer. Sway bars will keep your car flat in turns instead of leaning over to one side. They distribute energy from the side of the car with all the force from the turn on it to the other side of the car, bringing the whole car down flat instead of leaning to one side. Of course the car will still lean some, but not as much. Sway bars provide better cornering especially at high speeds and work very well in conjunction with strut tower bars. However, they can have an adverse affect in off-road situations by leaving one tire completely off the ground.
Due to the cost issue where most of the car manufacturer had, certain vehicle has their anti roll bar taken off from the vehicle even they comes in multi-link suspension at original. Multi-link suspension system without stabilizer is even terrifying. Without the assist of anti roll bar, each side tends to move freely and causes extremely excessive vehicle body roll. Ultra Racing has noticed this issue and produced reinforced anti roll bars for vehicles which originally does not have an anti roll bar. With Ultra Racing's rear anti roll bar installed, drivers would be able to receive solid handling and confident driving feedback from their vehicle.
- Rubber is vulnerable to abrasion
- Rubber will deteriorate when exposed to ultra violet light and water
- Rubber will deteriorate when exposed to chemicals such as oil, petrol, salt, antifreeze, and other solvents and airborne contaminants.
- Over a period of time, when compressed, rubber will acquire a ‘Set’ in the position it has moved to.
The significant disadvantage of traditional polyurethane bushes, where the original rubber bush is replicated using standard industrial grade material, is an increase in the transmission of Noise, Vibration & Harshness through the vehicle suspension – when compared with NEW rubber. Successfully addressing this issue through the use of unique materials & innovative design has been Super Pro’s mission.
*Polyurethane bushings are only applied to certain model, please send in inquiries to check.
Ultra Racing is also the first in Malaysia to introduce the multi-point bars, which gives superior performance against conventional bars in distributing the forces being stressed to the chassis. Followed by feedback collected from street and race track testing, enhancing, strengthening and improving the safety of the vehicle is our priority:
- Design Philosophy – Enhance and strengthening the chassis of the vehicle without altering or affecting the original chassis specifications. Improve driving dynamics and drive comfort.
- Safety Philosophy – Individually designed products to suit to different vehicles. The shape, material thickness and material strength is specially selected and chosen to minimize chassis damage and passengers injuries during an impact.
Distributed to more than14 countries, Ultra Racing is now a trusted brand worldwide. The huge potential in these countries has also been fore-sighted and hence warehouse in US has been built. Ultra Racing will also greatly involve itself in all sorts of motorsport worldwide.
Ranging from Front Strut Bars, Rear Strut Bars, Side Fender Bars,Front Lower Arm Bars,Anti Roll Bars,Side Floor Bars to Torsion Bars. Made-to-order service is also available. All the products are designed with safety and superior handling in mind.
Ultra Racing has also been awarded the Asia Pacific Super Excellent Product Excellence Award (2007),Asia Pacific Top Brand (2009) and ISO 9001:2008 (2010). These achievements are important milestones in our quest to expand globally.
All overseas orders will be carefully packed before sending for shipping.
We carries large quantities production and stocks
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|