- Type: Lower arm bars
- Position: Front
- Car Make: TOYOTA
- OE NO.: CALDINA ZT YEAR 2002
- Place of Origin: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Brand Name: Ultra Racing
- Model Number: LA4-430
- Color: White
- Bar attribute: Non-adjustable
- Center cone: Hollow
- Points attached: 4
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Items will be wrapped with protective wraps and then packed with paper boxes.|
|Delivery Detail:||November 2011|
Specifications1) For T.CALDINA.
2) Excellent build quality.
3) OEM services provided.
4) Fast delivery.
5) Worldwide dealer needed.
What affects handling?
When any of the wheels loses contact with the road surface, there will be a deviate in handling; each of the suspension system should keep all wheels on the road surface in spite of hard cornering and in change of steering position. It's always pleasing that that car can be set for a tiny amount of understeer so that it responds predictably to a turn of a steering wheel and the rear wheels to have a smaller dip angle than the front wheels. However this may not be achievable at all times due to the vehicle load, road condition, weather, speed and this consumes excessive time for the driver to adopt.
- The front wheels are likely to slip towards outside of the turn angle, driver can solve it by turning a little more slightly but the handling is reduced, vehicle's behavior is less predictable and tires are likely to worn out faster. Understeer often occurs in front wheel drive layout vehicles.
- The rear wheels are likely to slide towards the outside of the turn more than the front. The driver must correct by steering away from the corner otherwise the vehicle will tend to spin when it has been pushed to its limit. Oversteer often occurs in rear wheel drive layout vehicles.
Ultra Racing Lower Arm Bar is designed to reduce the flex of the vehicle chassis where it is connected by the Lower wishbone of the suspension system, thus to lessen the distortion of the vehicle lower suspension when it is under load, especially during hard cornering. It is installed at the lower mounting points between the left and right suspension and the vehicle chassis. Tremendously improving the stiffness at the area where the lower arm is connected to the vehicle chassis. The Ultra Racing Lower Arm Bar also keeps camber accurate during hard cornering.
Ultra Racing is also the first in Malaysia to introduce the multi-point bars, which gives superior performance against conventional bars in distributing the forces being stressed to the chassis. Followed by feedback collected from street and race track testing, enhancing, strengthening and improving the safety of the vehicle is our priority:
- Design Philosophy – Enhance and strengthening the chassis of the vehicle without altering or affecting the original chassis specifications. Improve driving dynamics and drive comfort.
- Safety Philosophy – Individually designed products to suit to different vehicles. The shape, material thickness and material strength is specially selected and chosen to minimize chassis damage and passengers injuries during an impact.
Distributed to more than14 countries, Ultra Racing is now a trusted brand worldwide. The huge potential in these countries has also been fore-sighted and hence warehouse in US has been built. Ultra Racing will also greatly involve itself in all sorts of motorsport worldwide.
Ranging from Front Strut Bars, Rear Strut Bars, Side Fender Bars,Front Lower Arm Bars,Anti Roll Bars,Side Floor Bars to Torsion Bars. Made-to-order service is also available. All the products are designed with safety and superior handling in mind.
Ultra Racing has also been awarded the Asia Pacific Super Excellent Product Excellence Award (2007),Asia Pacific Top Brand (2009) and ISO 9001:2008 (2010). These achievements are important milestones in our quest to expand globally.
All overseas orders will be carefully packed before sending for shipping.
We carries large quantities production and stocks
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|